For most domestic central heating requirements in Shropshire P to R and elsewhere in Shropshire a more than 90% efficient condensing “combi” boiler and domestic hot water package, is the perfect solution to all your hot water needs. Its space-saving wall hung design provides high efficient heating for all Salop household needs, including hot water and radiant systems for heating the home. Ample domestic hot water production and space heating are provided when the boiler is sized correctly for your Shropshire home providing a supply for showers and washing the dishes while eliminating the need for a separate storage tank.
Central Heating and Boiler Basics
Natural gas*, supplied to the home by an underground main line, is fed through a small pipe leading into your home. When the thermostat triggers the boiler to heat the house, a valve opens, releasing the natural gas into a combustion chamber in the form of small jets. An electric spark ignites the fuel. The fire heats the water-filled pipes that circulate through your home. The pipes connect to a radiator where the heated water emits heat energy into the room. Once the heat is exhausted into the air, the cooled water returns through the pipes leading back to the boiler to be reheated and circulated again.
- – Other fuels such as Oil, Biomass and LPG may be used, but the principle is the same for all.
Boiler inspection, servicing, and maintenance is essential as modern heating systems are quite complex and the malfunctioning of any component may cause the whole system to stop working.
Worst of all failure of heating is most likely to occur when the system is working the hardest, on the coldest days of winter, unless it is properly serviced. Don’t make it more likely that you will shiver! Get your boiler inspection done annually!
Dependable Gas Boiler Brands For Your Home
High efficiency. Space saver. Low costs. These are all important to homeowners who need to heat their home and use hot water. One of the most popular units is the condensing combi boiler that not only provides hot water, but it also reduces the operation and installation costs that other boilers have. This type of boiler works like a central heating boiler and a hot water cylinder at the same time. The name comes from the combination of a condensing boiler and a standard combination boiler. Cold water is instantly heated through a secondary heating circuit, which means that hot water is not stored. Therefore, consumers receive an unlimited supply of hot water for as long as the boiler is firing. Hot water is available within 40 seconds, so a person does not have to run water for a lengthy period of time before it reaches the desired temperature. Consumers save on water and heating costs.
A preferred choice for small homes, condensing combi boilers eliminate the need for some of the requirements that come with more conventional vented heating systems. For example, a separate hot and cold water tank is not required. Also, parts come in a single unit, rather than in separate pieces, which makes the boiler easy to install. By installing a thermostat, water is controlled in the shower, avoiding sudden temperature fluctuation.
The costs for owning one of these units can be somewhat expensive. However, there are some units that qualify for the 2009/2010 tax credit offered by the Federal government. The Embassy Onex is the latest addition to the ambassador line of condensing combi boilers with increased efficiency levels with the indoor/outdoor reset control feature. The Embassy Onex boiler costs approximately $4,275, but qualifies for the $1,500 tax credit. Additional features include a patented ASME heat exchanger; premix burner technology; and, a certified DOE efficiency rating of 93%.
Another condensing combi boiler which qualifies for the tax credit is the Viessmann WB24272, a natural gas unit that costs $5,964.95. The AFUE rating is 95.2%, and the unit comes with a stainless steel plate heat exchanger for instant heating. These boilers do not store water in the cylinder like other boilers, which can waste heat and contribute to adverse environmental conditions.
- Paddolgreen Shropshire SY4 Emergency Boiler Repair
- Pentre Shropshire SY4 Oil Boiler Service
- Picklescott Shropshire SY6 Boiler Repairs
- Pitchford Shropshire SY5 Boiler Repairs
- Plealey Shropshire SY5 Boilers
- Pontesbury Shropshire SY5 Emergency Boiler Repair
- Poynton Green Shropshire SY4 Biomass Boilers
- Preston Brockhurst Shropshire SY4 Boilers
- Preston Gubbals Shropshire SY4 Emergency Boiler Repair
- Pulverbatch Shropshire SY5 Boiler Repairs
- Quina Brook Shropshire SY4 Boiler Installation
- Ratlinghope Shropshire SY5 Boiler Service
- Rodington Shropshire SY4 Boiler Service
- Rowton Shropshire TF6 Boiler Service
- Ruyton-xi-towns Shropshire SY4 Oil Boiler Service
- Shawbury Shropshire SY4 Biomass Boilers
- Shrawardine Shropshire SY4 Shrewsbury Boiler Service
- Stanwardine In The Fields Shropshire SY4 Boiler Service
- Stapleton Shropshire SY5 Biomass Boilers
- Stretton Westwood Shropshire TF13 Oil Boiler Service
- Shawbury Shropshire SY4 Boiler Engineers