For most domestic central heating requirements in Shropshire A to C and elsewhere in Shropshire a more than 90% efficient condensing “combi” boiler and domestic hot water package, is the perfect solution to all your hot water needs. Its space-saving wall hung design provides high efficient heating for all Salop household needs, including hot water and radiant systems for heating the home. Ample domestic hot water production and space heating are provided when the boiler is sized correctly for your Shropshire home providing a supply for showers and washing the dishes while eliminating the need for a separate storage tank.
Central Heating and Boiler Basics
Natural gas*, supplied to the home by an underground main line, is fed through a small pipe leading into your home. When the thermostat triggers the boiler to heat the house, a valve opens, releasing the natural gas into a combustion chamber in the form of small jets. An electric spark ignites the fuel. The fire heats the water-filled pipes that circulate through your home. The pipes connect to a radiator where the heated water emits heat energy into the room. Once the heat is exhausted into the air, the cooled water returns through the pipes leading back to the boiler to be reheated and circulated again.
- – Other fuels such as Oil, Biomass and LPG may be used, but the principle is the same for all.
Boiler inspection, servicing, and maintenance is essential as modern heating systems are quite complex and the malfunctioning of any component may cause the whole system to stop working.
Worst of all failure of heating is most likely to occur when the system is working the hardest, on the coldest days of winter, unless it is properly serviced. Don’t make it more likely that you will shiver! Get your boiler inspection done annually!
Things to Look Out For in a Gas Boiler Service
Are you looking to buy a new gas boiler? Whether your old one has packed up or you want an upgrade to become more energy efficient there are some things you need to know before you decide to buy. What's more boilers do not come cheap so you should do your research and read reviews before you buy your new boiler.
Your gas boiler is a very important part of your home providing hot water and warmth during the cold months. Most people take their boiler for granted it is only when it stops working you realise how important it is.
The position of where your boiler will be in your home could have an impact on what kind of boiler you go for. If you live in a home with more than one bathroom this may impact the kind of boiler you install due to the demands imposed on the system. If you have any plans to extend into your loft this may restrict your ability to go for a regular boiler as they require loft space for feed and expansion tanks.
When looking for a new boiler shop around for the best price and get a variety of quotes from different boiler manufacturers. You will find prices can vary from supplier to supplier. The price of the boiler may include things like delivery and after sales support so make sure you compare like for like.
You may also be able to get your new gas boiler on finance to spread the cost. If you are looking for a British Gas boiler they often do deals for example they are currently running an offer which gives one year interest free credit.
When it comes to buying your new gas boiler keep your prepared budget in mind as a successful sales consultant may try and up sell you lots of extras. This is why it is very important to do your research before you buy. When you get a quote ask for a written quote which is itemised so you know how much you are paying for parts and labour.
When looking for a new gas boiler consider its energy efficiency, more efficient boilers can reduce carbon emissions and will allow you to benefit from reduced heating bills. You may find the more energy efficient boiler shave a slightly higher price however over time you more than make up for this in cheaper utility bills.
There are a few different types of boiler regular system and combi. More often than not the kind of property you live in will determine which the best gas boiler is for you. Living in a flat will most likely lead you to buy a combi boiler. If you live in a large house you may go for a regular or system boiler. If you are unsure talk to an expert you want to make sure you make the right decision before you buy.
As a new gas boiler can be expensive and provide such an important function within the home you should consider taking out some sort of aftercare support. A gas boiler problem may be expensive to fix but some kind of gas boiler servicing contract could make it much more affordable should a fault occur.
- Acton Burnell Shropshire SY5 Boiler Engineers
- Admaston Shropshire TF5 Biomass Boilers
- Alberbury Shropshire SY5 Corfield Plumbers
- Albrighton Shropshire SY4 Corfield Plumbers
- All Stretton Shropshire SY6 Gas Boiler
- Asterley Shropshire SY5 Biomass Boilers
- Astley Shropshire SY4 Boiler Repairs
- Aston Shropshire SY4 Corfield Plumbers
- Atcham Shropshire SY5 Boilers
- Baschurch Shropshire SY4 Boilers
- Battlefield Shropshire SY1 Boiler Installation
- Berrington Shropshire SY5 Boiler Installation
- Bishop’s Castle Shropshire SY9 Gas Boiler Repairs
- Bomere Heath Shropshire SY4 Boiler Service
- Booley Shropshire SY4 Boiler Installation
- Burlton Shropshire SY4 Gas Boiler
- Cardeston Shropshire SY5 Oil Boiler Service
- Cardington Shropshire SY6 Gas Boiler
- Cefn Einion Shropshire SY9 Shrewsbury Boiler Service
- Church Pulverbatch Shropshire SY5 Boiler Engineers
- Church Stretton Shropshire SY6 Gas Boiler Repairs
- Clive Shropshire SY4 Biomass Boilers
- Colebatch Shropshire SY9 Corfield Plumbers
- Condover Shropshire SY5 Gas Boiler
- Cound Shropshire SY5 Gas Boiler Repairs
- Cressage Shropshire SY5 Shrewsbury Boiler Service
- Uffington Shropshire SY4 Gas Boiler
- Upton Magna Shropshire SY4 Gas Boiler Repairs
- Walcot Shropshire SY7 Boiler Installation
- Walford Shropshire SY4 Boiler Installation
- Westbury Shropshire SY5 Shrewsbury Boiler Service
- Weston Lullingfields Shropshire SY4 Shrewsbury Boiler Service
- Wilcott Shropshire SY4 Corfield Plumbers
- Withington Shropshire SY4 Gas Boiler Repairs
- Wollaston Shropshire SY5 Corfield Plumbers
- Woolstaston Shropshire SY6 Corfield Plumbers
- Wrockwardine Shropshire TF6 Boilers
- Wroxeter Shropshire SY5 Corfield Plumbers
- Wykey Shropshire SY4 Corfield Plumbers
- Yeaton Shropshire SY4 Boiler Repairs
- Yockleton Shropshire SY5 Boilers
- Yorton Shropshire SY4 Shrewsbury Boiler Service